Responsive Ads Here

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Ferdinand signs new deal at Manchester United



The final touches have been put to the deal that will extend Ferdinand's time at Old Trafford into a 12th season.
"I am delighted to have signed for another year and I am looking forward to working with the new manager," said Ferdinand.
"Who wouldn't want to play in this fantastic team in front of 75,000 fans each week? It has been an incredible journey and I am glad it will continue.
"I can now fully concentrate on my club career, which has worked well for me over the past few years.
"This is a great team to be part of and we are now moving into a new era with the club which is very exciting.
"I am really looking forward to working with (David Moyes) and winning many more trophies with this great club."
New boss Moyes is also delighted at the news.
"It is clear for everyone to see that Rio has had one of his best seasons with the club," he said. "Even from the outside you can see what a big character Rio is around the dressing room.
"I am delighted he has signed a new contract and I am looking forward to working with him."

No comments:

Post a Comment