Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Koscielny: If Arsenal do not show ambition, I'll leave

Arsenal defender Laurent Koscielny told Eurosport he is not afraid of becoming the latest key player to leave the club.


Having lost the likes of Robin van Persie, Gael Clichy, Alex Song and Samir Nasri to bigger-spending clubs in recent years, the French centre-back has now indicated that he could go the same way unless the Gunners show more fight next season.
"I want to have some titles," he told Eurosport France. "I hope the club will give itself the means. If that's not the case, I'll go take a look elsewhere.
"I feel good at Arsenal, and if we're given the means to be able to rival big teams, of course I want to continue the adventure.
"If it's to be fighting each year like this season, mentally, it's hard. We're always under pressure and we know a single season without the Champions League at Arsenal is difficult.
"We'll have to see whether there are clubs who are interested. I don't just want to go anywhere. I want to discover a new championship."

No comments:

Post a Comment